I can't remember when I didn't love Paula Patton. The wife of one of my favorite singers, Robin Thicke, is seven months pregnant with a baby boy. The singer himself confirmed in a recent interview with Essence.com. The name is not the only thing the couple is sure of. Robin said in an interview with Essence that
"He is looking forward to fathering his not-yet-born son. Teaching him how to play basketball is a must. Teaching him how to respect a woman;Teaching him music and other things revolving around being the best father is the beauty of being a dad he says. I think he is ready. The best part of being a parent before a child is born is loving & wanting that child indefinetly. Ymm hopes the best & many Blessings for the couple and soon to be family of three. In the words of Robin Thicke: "You can't have the amazing joy a child brings without work, like you can't have a great woman or man unless you put in work." Well I think that about sums it up. Congrats Paula and Robin.
-Ymm




No comments:
Post a Comment