Kourtney kardashian; weeks after baby Mason was born looking like the fashionista we love to see..:)
Personally I feel noone should lose what they valued because they are a parent now. I dress even more now because I have kids. I love to shop and dress so it's no surprise to me my daughter will probably inherit my gift lol. I think everyone should dress how they feel. Fashion is not about labels and popularity; it's your inspiration and mood that describes what today's world calls "Swag". You are what you wear. My "Mommy" of the moment is Kourtney Kardashian herself. Kourtney has always been one of my favorite Kardashians because of her Diva attitude to that mouth only a mother could love. I feel even before baby Mason was born, Ms. Kardashian always graced us were her fashionista presence. Check her out above!
Check out Kourtney give birth to Baby Mason here.




No comments:
Post a Comment