Name: Melody Mone’ Ford
Age: 27 yrs old
Mother of: 3 ( Daughter 8, Son 5, Son 2)
Date of Birth: July 21st, Cancer
Hometown: Rockville Centre, NY
Bio: To know me is to love me, I’ am a genuine person that loves and respects life, all its beauty, even though it comes with a lot of struggle and pain. I’ve found alternatives to preserving my happiness, so did my heavenly father by blessing me with a wonderful family. The love and admiration I receive from them allows me to remain humble, as well as appreciative. Not all 27 years of my life have been “peachy” but it has made me who I’ am today, which is more grateful than ever. I’ am stronger and so much wiser. Since I’ am “still standing”, I’ve taken on a lot of responsibilities to help with my journeys to proceed towards all my dreams one being able to help others. I do believe that is part of my mission here on earth as a child of God. As a daughter, sister, mother, wife, friend, and mentor, I couldn’t ask for anything more. Once I tackle and reach my destiny I’ll be a little more complete, but knowing what I already have in this life if my dreams should alter I will be “just fine” with what I have, what I’ve done, the things I changed, and who I’ve become!
Current occupation: Fashion Stylist, Fashion Event Coordinator, Inspiring Model, Fashion Choreographer, Video Concept Artist, Program Director @ a Local Community Center.
Aspiring Quote: Mya Angelo’s:
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us. We ask ourselves- who are we to be brilliant, beautiful, talented, and fabulous. But honestly, who are you to NOT be so?”…
Hobbies and interest: activities with my children, writing poetry, yoga, zumba, cardio workout, cooking, styling individuals, shopping and good innocent fun!
Parental Advice for moms/dads: Make sure you have self love, know who you are and your worth, never sell yourself short of anything and anyone, have patients, trust and believe in your higher power, always hang on to your faith. That should allow you as a parent to be the best parent you can possibly be. Never do what your parents did to you if it has no logic with the times NOW and how children are being raised. Example: screaming at your child instead of talking and finding out the problem, allowing them to open up and express themselves. FATHER’s quality time is very essential and you too can be nurturing.
Trials and Tribulations that made you who you are: I’ve been throw a lot of trials and tribulations embracing them all, and not giving up on myself. As a result I’ am making parts of my dreams become reality.
Why do you consider yourself a Ymm: I consider myself a Young Mom in Motion because of my “grind” I’ am afraid to stop so I constantly keep motivated and work hard every day 24/7 at being a better me, so I can deliver properly as a mother, following my heart and conquering my dreams to secure a better life for those I gave life too !

No comments:
Post a Comment