Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ymm of the Week: Chinnaill Parker


  Full Name: Chinnaill Parker
How many children: 4  
Age: 29
Date of birth: 10/28/1980, Scorpio  
Hometown: Little Rock, Arkansas

Small bio about yourself:
I am a graduate student working on my MBA and I have a B.A. in Journalism with an emphasis in public relations. I am also a surviving victim from domestic violence. My ex-husband was an abuser. I am still standing through the storm. God has blessed me.
Current Occupation: Collection Agent  
Aspiring Occupation;  (Writer) I want to own my own magazine business someday where I can write my own articles. 
A quote that inspires you: Never let anybody tell you, you cannot make it. Everything is possible through Christ Jesus.
Hobbies and Interest:Reading, writing, singing, and dancing 
 Business: My colleagues and I started an organization called Voices Embracing Unity. We started this organization to send a positive message about love and that love does not hurt. We also want victims to know that there is help in the community and you don’t have to condone domestic violence, child abuse, rape, or gang violence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment