
Tiffanie Wortham,27
How many children? 1
Date of birth and Astrology sign? 11/9/1982 -Scorpio
Hometown: Hempstead , NY
* Small bio about yourself? My name is Tiffanie Wortham and I am currently 27 years old. In May 1999 I was diagnosed with a rare form of bone cancer. My cancer battle has not been an easy road but through my faith and my belief in God I am still here fighting. God has given me a gift that I adore and love with ALL MY HEART and her name is Amani S White, she is 8months old. That is my pride and joy. She makes my life complete despite all that I have been through.
* Aspiring Occupation? I would like to be a Crime Scene Investigator. I am currently getting my Bachelors in Criminology.
* A quote that inspires you? “What does not kill you only makes you stronger”
* Hobbies and Interest? Shopping, traveling, going out to eat, and going to church. Watching my daughter grow is my main interest at the moment.
* What Parental advice could you give to other moms and or dads? Despite what kind of day you are having always let your child know that you love them.
* What are some Trials and Tribulations that made you into the person you are today? Me battling with cancer has helped me to appreciate life and the value of it. Through my cancer fight God has showed me to be more patient and to trust in him no matter what man might say, God has the final word. In all I have become a very humble person despite the obstacles, I have been faced with.
*Why do you consider yourself an Ymm? I consider myself to be a Ymm because I am a young mom who despite my health situation is striving to be great mom to my child. No matter what situation I’m in I still strive for excellence- those that know me can attest to this.
*If you currently have a business, website, blog etc.Please submit the 'Name 'and explain what it is about. www.twitter.com/da1nonly5star
-Ymm
.
No comments:
Post a Comment