(image: Ymm Aly's Mother in 1968 age: 19 yrs old)
We all know Mother's Day is approaching and why not surprise Mom with a feature of her on our site! Alot of people in the world dedicate so many things to their moms down to accomplished books, financial stats, Careers, Fame and even Fashion. Well Ymm wants to see your Mom's old photo when she was younger. What did she represent, how was her style, and most of all was she an Ymm? Did she do it all and still look fab? I know my Mom has inspired me to be the woman I am today, even my Nana as well. So send us a photo of your Mother, grandmother, aunt whomever played that parenting role in your life to youngmomsmotion@gmail.com and tag the subject line with #YmmContest. Remember it has to be a vintage photo. Something of an old throwback style to capture the "Original" iconic nature.
I don't know about you but I look forward to seeing them all. Your picture will get its own feature on our site and put on our FB page as well. Remember it started with or parents first! Their footsteps are being followed by You, then your children.
deadline: May 2, 2010 12am Pacific Time
Ymm

No comments:
Post a Comment