Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Toni's BACK!




After a long hiatus, Toni Braxton is back in the groove with her new album, "PULSE" on which she continues her tradition of delivering soulful music with funky beats and snappy lyrics. I recently watched her video "Yesterday" featuring Trey Songz and she was breathtaking from head to toe. Those Louboutins weren't bad either :) I have always loved Toni and I am so glad to have her back in my radio..lol! Being a Mother of two boys Denim & Deisel makes life challenging I'm sure but Ms. Toni is not stopping anytime soon she says. She continues her path of success and her strength is amazing. After suffering  from pericarditis, an inflammation of the lining of the heart in 2008, Toni has become very cautious on her eating habits and exercises everyday.

And now her Come-back album comes out May 2010 with the hit already stuck in my head, "Yesterday". I am excited for her and her career. This 41 year old diva will forever be one of the best R&B singers of our time. I can't WAIT!

-Ymm

To see Toni's new video "Yesterday" please go---->here

No comments:

Post a Comment