Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ymm of the Week-Britney Renee Williams


Hello my name is Britney ReNee Williams. I am 23 Years old; I was born May 26, 1986 in Kansas, MO. I have two children which are both girls. Their ages are 5yrs and 1yrs old.


I am currently a full time student and I am also married. I have been married about 3 yrs, well it will be three on the 17th of November. I am a christian woman, and I love my life! I keep very busy meaning between school, church , and being a hands-on mother. My girls are my life; everything that I do outside of church has to do with them. I am determined in school because of them. I want them to have a good life and I want them to look up to me and be proud of me. I am enrolled in school for nursing. I have wanted to be a nurse since I was a little girl and becoming a mother gave me the push I needed to buckle down and do it. Before I would have not taken grades and school so seriously and would have continued to messed up.


My quotes to live by are : "The devil is a liar, God is truth"!


My favorite hobbies are hair & beauty. I love to braid anytime you see my girls, their hair is braided. I usaully do girlie things like makeup parties, sing and dance with my girls.


Some good advice to take while your kids are young is have PATIENCE! My girls do so pretty weirs, messy, and out of the ordinary things. I noticed that being calm and talking to my girls during these times are alot more effective than spanking and yelling.


Being a young mom I did not know everything I needed to know to be successful. I really always did what was best for my daughter when it was just us. I got to a real low point in my life when my daughter was 1yrs of age I had no idea what to do. I didnt have a job, money, or a stable place to stay and that's when I had enough! I was dating my husband at this time and thats when I went back to school and started to mold my life into what I wanted it to be. I stopped working dead end jobs that didnt pay much and really focused on what I needed to do for my daughter. I let my boyfriend now husband know that I didnt need to be in a short term relationship and I needed to create a stable enviroment for my child. We got a place together got married and my husband supported me and still does support me through school. It was hard at first we all had to make sacrifices but now we are happy. I have another little girl now and she is what completed our little family. My five year old loves being a big sister. And life just seems to be going the way it should. I love my life!Eventhough I am only 23 years old with 2 kids and had my first at age 17, I am successful as far as my life goes and in a couple of years I will be successul as a RN. And that is what I call making something happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment