

When I think of those words, I think of super-woman or someone with powers to do anything. As a woman today we are able to do anything when we put our minds to it.Some have no choice but to be the hero. I think Whitney said it best in that song which was wrote in the moments of her pregnancy of first and only child Bobbi-Kristina. Im every woman...I aint braggin Cause Im the one-Just ask me Oh,and it shall be done-And dont bother To compare-
A mother is a biological and/or social female parent of an offspring. Because of the complexity and differences of a mothers' social, cultural, and religious definitions and roles, it is challenging to define a mother to suit a universally accepted definition. In short term, NOONE can fill the shoes of a mother. We are the super woman of the parental roles. I am not saying a father is less important but a male cannot possibly understand the debth of responsibility it takes to be a Mother. Mothers have historically fulfilled the primary role in raising children for centuries. In a poem by By Katherine Nelson Davis describes the role and significance of the term"Mother"
A mother is someone to shelter and guide us,To love us, whatever we do,With a warm understanding and infinite patience-And wonderful gentleness, too. How often a mother means swift reassurance -In soothing our small, childish fears, How tenderly mothers watch over their children And treasure them all through the years!
The heart of a mother is full of forgiveness-For any mistake, big or small,And generous always in helping her family,Whose needs she has placed above all. A mother can utter a word of compassionAnd make all our cares fall away, She can brighten a home with the sound of her laughterAnd make life delightful and gay. A mother possesses incredible wisdom-And wonderful insight and skill -In each human heart is that one special corner-Which only a mother can fill!
Ymm wants to celebrate all great parents but we commend each of our mothers who don't give up when the road is rough. There is never a task to big or small for a parent and today as a mother myself, I see rough roads and doors closed in my face but I will never give up. I can't fail if I've tried! I can only keep trying.
-Ymm
No comments:
Post a Comment