Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ymm Chats with Mommy-to-Be Lindsey on New Baby & The New World that comes Along w/ That Package


Name: Lindsey Marie Tunstall
Age: 25
DOB: July 12, 1984
Hometown: Warrenton, North Carolina
Education level: Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
(Management)
Name of School: North Carolina A&T University
Cosmetology: Esani Institute




Ymm sat down with Lindsey Tunstall, former model & North Carolina Native on Tuesday Septemeber 8, 2009 to ask her how she is coping with her expectancy. Lindsey now a Georgia Peach, to me is a go-getter and a very strong young woman who knows whats she wants and goes after it. Through him all is possible I always say and growing up in a religious oriented family blessed Lindsey on the may journies she has forecome today. After completing a bachelors program with A&T University in Greenboro, NC she continued on to her passion for hair and beauty. She enrolled in one of the top hair schools of Atlanta, GA called Esani and now this graduate has finally completed that road she so long wanted to take.
Check out Ymm's interview with Ms. Tunstall.


Ymm: What is the gender of your pregnancy?
Lindsey: I am having a beautiful baby girl!
Ymm: When are you due?
Lindsey:I am due September 17, 2009

Ymm: Any ideas for baby names?
Lindsey:Her name is going to be Kennedi Marie

Ymm: How has the experience of the pregnancy been so far?
Lindsey:I would have to say my experience has been a “Beautiful Nightmare”. Being a single mom-to-be and in school, automatically the odds were against me. Yet, my beautiful blessing has pulled me through and has given me a since of inspiration and motivation that has helped me beat those odds.

Ymm: Was this a planned pregnancy? If so what are the pros and cons?
Lindsey: No it was not a planned pregnancy, and although it was unplanned it has not hindered me from completing my goals.


Ymm: Do you feel like a mother already?
Lindsey: Oh definitely! Once I got past the shock, it was automatic! I began to get things in order.

Ymm: Any major food cravings?
Lindsey:Ribeye Steaks and A1, Watermelon, Corn-on-the-cob, and sadly Coca-Cola:)

Ymm: What smells turn you off since the pregnancy?
Lindsey:I would have to say certain strong fragrances

Ymm: What is one thing you can't wear that you love?
Lindsey: MY HEELS!!! lol

Ymm: Have your fashion taste changed or have you stayed with the latest trends since the pregnancy?
Lindsey:I definitely stayed with the latest fashion trends because I truly believe that this is a time when a woman has a glow that they should embrace and not let themselves just go.

Ymm: What Trials and Tribulations have you been through since you
found out your were expecting? Has it changed your outlook on life?
Lindsey: When I found out that I was pregnant I had just moved to ATL from NC to further my education. It was unexpected, I was alone, so I knew it wouldn’t be easy and my life was about to change. It has somewhat changed my outlook on life. I look at my pregnancy as an addition to my life’s purpose. You never know what life may bring or throw your way but I just say roll with the punches

Ymm: A quote that inspires you?
Lindsey:What doesn’t break you, only makes you stronger!

Ymm: Do you think you will be a strict mother or an Easy mom?
Lindsey: I would have to say somewhere in between. I definitely don’t play when it comes to boundaries, and I definitely want her to know when to draw the mother/friend line. Yet, I want my daughter to know she can confide in me.

Ymm: What are your daily activities? Hobbies and Interest?
Lindsey: From January until graduation just mid-August I was in cosmetology school. Currently I have the option to just sit at home and enjoy the end of my pregnancy.

Ymm: What is your aspiring occupation? What do you plan on doing once your child is born?
Lindsey: My aspiring occupation is to become a salon owner/cosmetologist. Once she is born I plan on spending a couple of months bonding with my baby and then back into the workforce.

Ymm: What expectant advice could you give our parents that are also expecting?
Lindsey: Having a bundle of joy is one of the most beautiful things that a woman has the gift to experience. Enjoy this experience regardless of your standing situation, and know that everything is going to work out!!!!!


Ymm wants to thank Lindsey for taking the time out to speak to us. We wish you a healthy and Blessed Delivery. Good Luck and God Bless! Ymm

No comments:

Post a Comment