Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ymm of the Week: Jarae McCarey
Name: Jarae McCarey
Mother of: 1
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hometown:Philadelphia

About me: I was born in Newark, NJ. I lived there till I was about 1 or 2 before moving back to North Philadelphia with my mom (Sheryl) & sister (Kiya) after the folks divorced. I was brought up in the Catholic school system. I even went to a Catholic College for two years (hated it by the way). After my 2nd year in college, I left 4 Hair School. I attended Empire Beauty School from 2006-2007, and shortly after I gave birth 2 my beautiful baby girl Kennedy who will be turning 2 this coming October. Right now I am a Hairstylist at Illuminations Hair Salon in Philadelphia.
Aspiring Occupation: To become the best with my craft in the Hair Industry. I aspire to learn more everyday with the field that I have chosen, and to never limit myself!
A quote that inspires me: “Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of Happiness” and “Life is too short to sweat the small stuff”
Hobbies and Interest: Spending time with Family and Friends, SHOPPING, Traveling, MUSIC (I love music sooo much, lol), Making Money, and simply being the BEST Mother possible for Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment