Ymm of the Week: Coslyn Austin
Mother of: 1
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hometown: Linden, Guyana
About me: I was born in Guyana, South America. My Mother and I arrived at JFK airport in 1991 on a cold spring day, which seemed to me like a cold winter day. I started modeling in Guyana at age 8 in local fashion shows and continued modeling in the US, from hair shows to various clothing lines. Currently I’m a single Mom, raising a baby boy. In the future, I would like to make contributions to schools in Guyana as well as worldwide. As a young child, I was deeply touched by the contributions that an alumni made to my school and so from that day on it was always in my heart of something I would like to do. In my spare time I enjoy watching TV shows like Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, The Hills, One Tree Hill, The Game and Gossip Girl. I also enjoy hanging out with friends and family, whether it bowling, movies, dancing or playing pool. My all time favorite singer of the older generation is Whitney Houston and my fave for my age group is Beyonce. My motto is "Anything is possible".
Current Occupation: Quality Control Rep
Aspiring Occupation: Actress
A Quote that inspires me: "Treat people the way you would want them to treat you"
Hobbies and Interest: modeling, listening to music/singing, dancing, watching movies, laughing and being opened minded.

No comments:
Post a Comment