Introducing the Promotional Director of Ymm!: Bianca Chancy
I am a 21 year old student with no children. However I am a huge animal lover I recently suffered losing my Maltese Armani 14; I had him since I was 6 years old. I now have 3 Maltese Coco, Chanel & Gianni. They are my children and they keep a smile on my face everyday. My passion is writing this has been my escape key from any situation that I have ever endured. I write poetry and have written in my school's newspaper mostly on health my first story was about energy drinks and how dangerous they can be. I am currently going to school to pursue nursing, I would love to encounter in culinary arts when completing nursing. My personality is similar to a roller coaster but for the most part I believe I am a strong minded leader. My family and friends are the dearest people in my life; with unconditional support from them I have achieved so much and will only continue.My mother has been a single parent for nineteen years which has had a major influence in my life. This has lead me to understanding that women hold a family together. I believe if you don’t tell your child you love them because of how you were raised, be the first to change the cycle. Tell your children you love them everyday and see how it changes your relationship with them. I am living proof that a solid foundation can come out of those three words. I have been promoting since my junior year of high school. What I love about it, is that I have the chance to communicate with many different people; I have the chance to invite them out for a night to remember with great company. I will do the same with YMM congratulations ladies!.
No comments:
Post a Comment