Monday, January 11, 2010

Ymm of the Week Rebecca Bethea


Name: Rebecca Bethea


Age: 23 Years Old


How Many Children: 1 (A Beautiful/Energetic Baby Girl)


Date of Birth(Sign): October 23, 1986 (Libra)


Home Town: Queens, New York


Small Bio About Yourself: I'm down to earth, easy to talk to, a great listener, and a Fantastic Mother. Three years ago I lost my First child when I was pregnant, at 4 months. When I found out that I was pregnant again, I knew she was a blessing. I live my life to be the best role model for my daughter, so she grows up knowing how to conduct herself like a women, and knowing the pros and con's about life. Before my daughter came into my life I didn't know if I was coming or going, Now that she's in my life my head is on right. I'm in school full time, studying business, to get my business degree; I work full time, and I'm working on a couple of my own businesses. It gets hard at times but with the help of my boyfriend (My daughter's father), My loving Mother, and all the positive people I surround myself with, the support is helpful and I'm doing great; and I'm not stopping until I reach the very top.


Aspiring Occupation: A successful Entrepreneur


A Quote that Inspires You: "If you were to die today, and had a chance to look back at your life, would you be 100% happy with how your life turned out" -Rebecca Bethea

Hobbies and Interest: I love spending time with my family. Going out to eat or relaxing with my close friends. I love watching movies, and reading books. I'm learning how to cook (I love to eat), and I love learning new things to educate myself.


What Parental Advice could you give to other moms and or dads? It get's hard at times, but always love your child to the fullest, show them love, and spend time with your child, it's not about the money, and what you can buy them, it's about showing them responsibility, respect, and ambition. Our children are our future's, and there's nothing better then a brighter future.


What are some Trials and Tribulations that made you into the person you are today? I wasn't always a strong minded person, until three years ago when my closest cousin committed suicide. When that happened in my life, it opened my eyes to a bigger picture about life. Life is not a game, and I now realize that life is to short, and life does not wait for anyone. Close mouths don't get feed, so if you want something, you gotta be a go getter, and go get want you want.

Why do you consider yourself a YMM? I consider myself a YMM, because I'm focused, and know what I want out of life. I feel like I represent every mother out there whether their a single mother or not. Being a mother period is hard work and a lot of patience, but I aim for best for myself and my daughter's future.


If you currently have a business, website, blog etc. please submit the 'name' and explain what it's about. I'm working on three of my own up and coming businesses. I have a blog and anyone can view it by going to http://www.newfacesworld.blogspot.com/, it's a blog that I created for Promotion status. I post all my new project's up there, as well as my fellow friends and anyone else who is doing something new, and wants people to see what there doing. I supported YMM on my blog as well. So anyone reading this check out my blog, and all the other people I support on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment